"The human heart has hidden treasures, In secret kept, in silence sealed. The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures, Whose charms were broken if revealed."
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
You can walk on the water
TC's video reminded me of this..
Go Youtube and search for Vancouver Film School if you like, they're pretty good.
Yay! 3rd post. And today officially marks the end of my sleep eat sleep days. I feel so lazy to step out of home, or to bother to think about anything, much less plan anything. haha.. I like this dont care about anything thing. =)=)
There's many many more dumplings, and I'm one happy person at home=)
I have 2 huge bruises on both my shin, from night cycling. getting too hazardous for my own gd =/
You can say you rely on faith to get through the day, But when it comes to crossing the road, I know you looked both ways. ~House
ohwells... training starts, and here's to a new focus. Bye bye weekend, and bye bye to the frisbee that never came. haha
and I hope they dont forget me, and put ahma's day dinner back on sunday evening instead =/